Trouble using PhotoSculpt?
Please contact email@example.com
We'll do our best to resolve the issue. Please note that debuging a software remotely is difficult as we have no access to your machine.
In order to speed up the resolution process, please follow the instructions:
- Your first name + last name (+ company if you purchased a Professional or Company license)
- Full Version number of the software
- Description of the problem
- Screenshot of the problem
- and if this applies:
- Exact error message
- Exact status before error (sculpting step value, model size, last action).
- How often does this happens
Skilled users can also help the resolution of the problem even further:
- Detailed step-by-step procedure on how you get the problem on your end
- Skype ID if you want us to have a look at your screen remotely. Please send your location and your preffered time for a session. You need microphone + speakers.
- If you think you have a hardware issue. Please send your detailed machine specifications. Best: you can download a program called HWINFO and send us a one page screenshot of your specifications. Download at http://www.hwinfo.com/
- If you think you have memory issues, please download ProcessExplorer and trace the memory profile of the executable PhotoSculpt Textures over time by double clicking on it. You can send a screenshot of this too. (Please download at http://technet.microsoft.com/fr-fr/sysinternals/bb896653.aspx)
- If you think your images or exported models are the problem, please send us your original files.