PhotoSculpt Textures Video Tutorial
This short 1'46'' video shows you how to create 3D models from 2 photos of the same subject
For this tutorial, you need 2 photos of the same object, a FRONT PHOTO (sometimes refered as left photo) and a RIGHT PHOTO. We recommend you to use samples photos provided with the software for this tutorial.
Then launch Photosculpt Textures and follow those 5 easy steps :
1. Open or drag'n'drop your photos into the PhotoSculpt Texture interface
2. Click on the sculpt button. This starts the sculpting operation.
3. Stop the sculpting operation when enough detail is sculpted
4. save as 3D model or texture map using the tabs and the save icon
Technical note: All textures and UV maping are based on your FRONT PHOTO only.
5. Import the result in your favorite 3d program, setup your scenes, cameras and lightings and launch a render
That's all for this tutorial, thanks for reading and watching!
You can now go to the next tutorial to get prepared to your first 3d shooting session!