"I think it is a great product [...] for realistic texturing in 3D environments it would be perfect. I think it is a solid program to support that kind of work. [...] I have had the opportunity to play with your software over the last couple of days. It is super slick, robust, and VERY nicely designed. Well beyond Alpha stage I would say.[...] I see how it could be very useful for creating realistic surfaces in larger 3D environments. I hope it is successful for you." Chris D, freelance, USA (read other testimonials here...)
PhotoSculpt Textures is a software that creates 3D models and 3D textures from just two photos of the same subject.
Top Features :
- Very high quality of depth detail
- Very high resolution results
- Very fast : 1 second only for the first 3d model to be displayed on screen
- 3d model export as obj, stl or ply
- texture map export: displacement, normal, ambient occlusion, specular, diffuse (also called color) and 2 bump maps
- Image support for jpg, png, tiff (8bit and 16bit), bmp
- Tileable texture option
- click here for all features...
- Not metric : you cannot make exact measurements.
- Can't work on shiny or reflective subjects like cars
- Can't work on very complex depth structures likes tree branches
- Can't work well on flat areas of objects with no detail, like modern buildings
- Doesn't work well on big repetitive patterns