PhotoSculpt Monthly Challenge:
- Theme for the September 2012 challenge: "stone marvels of Britany"
- Theme for the October 2012 challenge: "vintage memory"
- Theme for the November 2012 challenge: "fearsome alien monster"
- Theme for the December 2012 challenge: "lost spaceship"
- Theme for the January 2013 challenge: "Costumes and drapes"
- Theme for the February 2013 challenge: "Riverside"
- Theme for the March 2013 challenge: "Quiet snowman"
- Theme for the April 2013 challenge: "The volcano"
- Theme for the May 2013 challenge: "Architecture in the desert"
What to do:
just send us (to email@example.com) your artwork as image file (or video file) before the end of the month
- You implicitely accept to have your artwork displayed on www.photosculpt.net or on the web by partners.
- You should make use of our software Photosculpt Textures (30-day trial, paid license) for the artwork. And, well, it should be reasonably obvious that you used it :-)
- You keep the copyright of the artwork.
- Basically the usual rules for this kind of challenge apply. See the usual rules from DeviantArt.com or other websites. Example: You should have full copyright on the artwork. Your artwork shouldn't be offensive or sexually explicit. And so on...
- Jury: me and selected friends that may or may not do CG (computer graphics).
Hippolyte from www.photosculpt.net
A making-of file is available (PDF, 1.7 Mb)