3D materials can be used by CG (computer graphics) artists to create photorealistic virtual scenes for architecture, video effects, animation, games, illustrations. The most photorealistic 3D materials mimick the way light is behaving using textures maps.
Click on the link below to view and start downloading individual texture maps now. (created with Photosculpt Textures v1.0)
Texture maps are in *.jpg format and 1024x1024 pixels in size
Available maps are: diffuse, displacement, normal, specular and ambient occlusion
Why is PhotoSculpt Texture different?
- Because PhotoSculpt Textures uses a new binocular vision algorithm.
- In short, it uses 2 photos of the same subject for a perfect depth analysis of the texture.
- Using the depth, it extracts automatically all 2D maps needed by your 3D software (Normal maps, Depth maps, Ambient Occlusion maps, Specular maps, Diffuse maps).
- In addition to this, all maps can be set tileable in one click.
Software used :
- PhotoSculpt Textures for 3D textures,
- Blender for rendering the sphere material preview, scene setup and lighting. Click here for a sample .blend file (file size 3.76Mb)
Start creating your own material today with the 30 days trial!
It's actually quite easy: Jump to Tutorial 7: Create your 3D material Shader with Photosculpt
Hippolyte from www.photosculpt.net