Tuesday, October 5, 2010 at 4:35PM
This month I'm featuring the 14 image sets below for display in the PhotoSculpt Viewer.
- The sets are composed of one color image and one displacement map image each
- The displacement maps (also called depth map) are coding for depth (the images are grayscale. Black is always back, White is always front).
- They were all created using my software Photosculpt Textures v1.0 based on 2 photos each (to compute depth with binocular stereovision algorithms)
- It's easier as it sounds as you'll see in this video. Why don't you download and try-out Photosculpt Textures 30-day demo today ?
- I will update the images / add new ones often so come back soon!